Why you should use me to plan your next vacation
Danny Pinchot is the proud owner of Danny’s Luxury Cruise Vacations. My passion for travel is second to none. When not traveling it brings me great joy to assist my clients in planning their cruise vacation. If they are not looking for a cruise, we can certainly assist them with an all inclusive vacation as well as a tour. Danny has been sending clients on vacations since 1991 and has been on nearly 100 cruises himself. Danny’s Luxury Cruise Vacations is an Independent Affiliate of the Avoya Travel Network. We have the contacts to assist us when something needs to be resolved that is beyond our immediate needs. The connections we have with the suppliers we work with truly make our work a lot easier.
Service is just part of the puzzle. Having knowledge of the cruise lines and destinations assists us in crafting the right cruise for our client. We do have access to many offers that you will not get somewhere else.
Danny has been traveling since 1962 when he took his first cruise on a Holland America Line cruise from Hoboken, New Jersey over Thanksgiving. Danny has been married to his lovely wife Robin for 33 years. We take every advantage to travel somewhere new. Our last adventure was on the Azamara Pursuit from Barcelona to the Canary Islands. What a great experience that was.
I look forward to being part of the planning process for your next vacation. Every vacation is different and I look forward to making yours memorable.
I am a graduate of Royal Caribbean’s WOW University, Celebrity’s 5 Star Academy, Azamara Club Academy, Princess Commodore, Cunard Commodore as well as AMAWaterways, Globus Family of Brands, Emerald Waterways, Scenic Cruises as well as CLIA Certified. I accomplished ACC, MCC, ECC and LCS distinction.
I have also taken training with some land resorts as well from Sandals/ Beaches and Couples Resorts to Playa Resorts to name a few.
Why Use A Travel Agent?
- You will be supporting a small local business – not a monopoly
- It costs nothing to use our service – we’re paid on commission basis
- You’ll be working with someone who has a passion for the business and not just an automated system or foreign employee
- We help to narrow down the destination that best suits you, so it’s a perfect fit
- We price shop for you & we stay competitive. We analyze the current promotions – the cheapest is not always the best & often there are hidden costs.
- We break down all the travel lingo
- The TSA & travel industry are constantly changing. We help translate & keep you up to date on new travel rules so you don’t get turned away at the airport.
- We receive constant updates on destinations via email, relationships with district managers and hotel staff.
- Sometimes we are able to get extras included
- Our rates are the same as online, most times we can get lower rates with our wholesalers
- We go over tours and excursions with you to give you the best tour options
- If you need to change anything on your trip, we do all that work and can sometimes get change fees waived
- We make sure you have everything covered, including packing tips, airport travel advice, etc.
- We have been to dozens of destinations which enables us to give you a very clear picture of your destination.
- We have access to support that the public doesn’t have. We get feedback from clients and we take continuing education to keep us updated
- We read the fine print – penalties, restrictions are often missed
- We enhance your trip. Contacting the hotel staff of your arrival, special amenities and much more is all included
- We have access to 24/7 support while on your trip
- We get problems solved! We are a consumer advocate in the event something inadvertently goes wrong
- You use professionals like accountants, financial planners, real estate brokers to help you get the most out of your money. Why not use a travel agent?
Certified AmaWaterways River Cruise Specialist
Certified AMResorts Master Agent
Certified American Cruise Line Specialist
Certified American Steamboat Specialist
Certified Antigua & Barbuda Specialist
Certified Aruba Specialist
Certified Atlantis Resorts Specialist
Certified Australis Expedition Specialist
Certified Avalon Waterways Specialist
Certified Azamara Cruise Specialist
Certified Celebrity Cruise Specialist
Certified CLIA Accredited Cruise Specialist
Certified CLIA Elite Cruise Specialist
Certified CLIA Luxury Cruise Specialist
Certified Contiki Specialist
Certified Cosmos Specialist
Certified Crystal Cruise Specialist
Certified Cunard Cruise Specialist
Certified Dominican Republic Specialist
Certified Emerald Waterways Specialist
Certified Goaway Specialist
Certified Grand Palladium Specialist
Certified Hard Rock Specialist
Certified Hilton All Inclusive Resorts Specialist
Certified Holland America Line Cruise Specialist
Certified Hyatt Ziva & Zilara Specialist
Certified Insight Specialist
Certified Jamaica Specialist
Certified Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa Specialist
Certified Luxury Gold Specialist
Certified Monograms Specialist
Certified MSC Cruise Specialist
Certified Norwegian Cruise Specialist
Certified Oceania Cruise Specialist
Certified Palace Resorts Specialst
Certified Palladium Specialist
Certified Palladium/Costa Mujeres Specialist
Certified Panama Jack Resort Specialist
Certified Pleasant Holidays Specialist
Certified Pleasant Pro Academy Premier Ambassador
Certified Princess Alaska Cruisetour Specialist
Certified Princess Cruises Specialist
Certified Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre Specialist
Certified Regent Seven Seas Luxury Cruise Specialist
Certified Rocky Mountaineer Specialist
Certified Royal Caribbean Cruise Specialist
Certified Sanctuary Resort Specialist
Certified Sandals Specialist
Certified Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Specialist
Certified Seabourn Cruise Speicailist
Certified Silversea Cruise Specialist
Certified TRS Hotels Specialist
Certified TRS Yucatan Hotel Specialist
Certified Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Specialist
Certified Victory Cruise Line Specialist
Certified Viking River Cruise Specialist